Antenna Uno RockStation
Antenna Uno Rockstation: Forums

Antenna Uno Rock Station :: Leggi il Topic - Staring At Sound: The True Story of Flaming Lips
 FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti   ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati   LoginLogin 

Staring At Sound: The True Story of Flaming Lips

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Nicola Caleffi
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
nicolacaleffi
Antenna Uno Staff
Antenna Uno Staff

MessaggioInviato: Ven Mar 24, 2006 11:05 am    Oggetto: Staring At Sound: The True Story of Flaming Lips Rispondi citando

Appena arrivato. L'ha scritto Jim DeRogatis, già autore di "Let It Blurt", la biografia di Lester Bangs. Una garanzia.

Inizia così:
When Led Zeppelin performed at New York City’s legendary Madison Square Garden in July 1973, the band members arrived in stretch limos moments before walking onstage as conquering heroes and self-proclaimed golden gods, as seen in their famous concert film, The Song Remains the Same. More than thirty years later, as the Flaming Lips prepared to play the same venue on the last day of 2004, they arrived seven hours before showtime, helping to haul their own gear, carrying boxes full of balloons, confetti, and furry animal costumes, and armed with rolls of duct tape.

http://www.staringatsound.com/
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Nicola Caleffi Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: